Asus Router Login
Asus Router Login : If you have purchased an Asus router and have some issues then we will provide you some troubleshooting tips here. We also provide login steps for the Asus router. You can configure your Asus router by accessing the Router Login page and then log in to the configuration page by entering the default username and password in the respective fields.
A summary of Asus Router Model RT-AC66U
It is a dual-band router and provides a speed of up to 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. And on the 5 GHz band, it provides a speed of up to 1.3 Gbps. It also has a dual-core processor of 800 MHz that is responsible for providing lag-free internet. It also has three external antennas which are responsible for covering a large area.It also has one 3.0 USB port that can be used to attach a printer. It is an excellent router for home or small offices.You can configure your Asus router by accessing the Router Login page and then log in to the configuration page by entering the default username and password in the respective fields.
The next-gen Wi-Fi router that’s adored by the media
- Parental controls: by using this feature of the router, you can limit the website access for your staff in the office or family members. You can also set time limit to access the Internet. And it is very to set Parental Controls. You just have to log in through the Login window.
- USB ports: it is having two USB ports. One is 2.0 port and another is 3.0 port. These ports are used to attach USB storage devices to share data, audio and video files. Also, to attach a printer and this printer can be accessed by everyone connected to the network.
- AiDisk: by using this feature of the router, you can remotely share the content stored on the USB device via FTP server.
- AiCloud: you can access and share data stored on the external storage devices as well as you can also share data to remote users that are stored on the computers connected to your router’s network.
- Guest Network: you can set up a separate guest network so that your guest can access that particular network without accessing your main network. The guest network has a separate username and passphrase to log in. You can make six guest network, three on each band.
- Dual-WAN: this feature is the best feature of this router. You can use its LAN port as a WAN port and also can use the USB port as a WAN port if you want to connect a cellular dongle. This is mainly for a business person who wants to be online all the time.
Accessing the settings page of the Asus Router
If you want to change the settings of the Asus router then you need to enter into the configuration or management page of the router. To do this, follow the steps given below:
- Take an Ethernet cable. Connect its one end to the LAN port of your device that is computer and insert another end into the LAN port of the router.
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome for windows or Safari for Mac. In the URL bar, type 192.168.1.1 and hit enter to have the Asus Router Login page in front of you.
- Enter default username and password in the username and password field. By default, the username and password are admin (in lowercase).
Now, you have successfully entered into the configuration page of the router. You can now configure your router.
Let’s take a look at the important steps by which router wireless password can be changed.
- Start with getting into router’s web-based setup page. Open a web browser of your choice & enter router IP address 192.168.1.1into web browser address bar & press enter.
- Next window asks for login credentials. Login credentials require username & password. Here leave username blank & enter a password in password field. In case you have made any changes in a password in initial setup then enter that customized password.
- If In future you ever forget or lost network password then you may need to reset your Linksys router.
- After successfully entering a password, Next click on wireless tab & then click on Wireless Security sub-tab.
- Now go for Passphrase field viewing the wireless password, in case you use WPA/WPA2 Security Mode. After that, enter fresh wireless network password in a required field.
- To Save setting Click on Save Settings Icon.
Update the firmware to the latest version
1. Open the Graphical User Interface of the Router login. Look at the left menu here, you will “Advanced Settings” option. Select it and then go to Administration then Firmware Upgrade tab. Check if any update is available by clicking on the check button.
2. Open the official website of Asus if any firmware update is available. You can copy the link as http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC68U/ #download.
3. You will see a browse button there, click on it. You will be shown the firmware from where you can download it.
4. Click on upload button to start uploading the firmware.
Start your network in the following sequence so that all the things work well.
- Plug out your modem after turning it off first.
- Log out from your computer and turn off the router.
- Turn it on and wait for two minutes.
- Plug in the modem to the nearest power outlet.
- Turn on your devices such as the computer.
- Wait for another two minutes after turning on the router.
If you still having issues then check out the following things
- Check the connection of Ethernet cables that is either they are plugged in properly or not. Check the Ethernet cable that is between router and modem. Make sure the WAN LED is on. And also check the Ethernet cable between your device and router. Make sure the LAN LED is on.
- Make sure the SSID, password and encryption method are correct when you connect your computer to the router wirelessly. You can check these by looking at the wireless settings of your computer.
- Check that each computer connected to the Asus network must have a unique IP address. And this IP address must be assigned by the DHCP server of the router.
If you are unable to access the Graphical user interface of your router, then check out the following things
- If your computer is connected to the router through a wired connection then check the Ethernet cable connection.
- Check out the default credentials you are using to log into the router. If you are not sure then check out the details on the product label of the router.
- Sometimes cookies cause some issue. So, delete the cookies in your browser. To delete cookies, follow the steps given below:
- Open a web browser. Click tools then Internet Options.
- Go to general tab under browsing history. Click on delete button.
If you have forgotten the network name or network password, follow the steps given below
- Through a wired connection, set up a new network name or encryption key. Go to network map after opening the Graphical User Interface. You will see a router icon, click on it and create a new SSID and encryption key and click Apply.
- You can also reset your router. Go to Administration then restore. Click on restore button. The username and password will get set to default settings. By default, the username and password both are admin (in lowercase).
If you have some other issues regarding Asus router, then contact us anytime for a solution. Our expert team is always online to help you out. You can contact us via our live chat window or call us on our toll free number. We make sure to give you the best possible solution.
Here Are the Issue That Need Professional Advice
- Asus wireless router, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus setup, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus RT-AC68U, Asus router login, http// router.asus.com
- Asus router setup, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- Asus login, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Asus router login, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- Log into my router asus, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com
- Access Asus router login page, http// router.asus.com, router.asus.com
- How to log into my router asus, router.asus.com, http// router.asus.com